Sales and Business Development Manager - Boston
Company: SOPHiA GENETICS
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At SOPHiA GENETICS, our mission is to bring data analytics
solutions to market and support healthcare professionals by
maximizing the power of Data-Driven Medicine.
A true go-getter, you relish the opportunity to grow without
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for acquiring
new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your
territory. You will travel frequently across the US and to our US
Headquarters in Boston as well as to Lausanne, Switzerland.
As an adaptive and persistent sales challenger, you have no problem
navigating diverse teams within leading healthcare organizations in
order to win opportunities and build long-term relationships with
clients. You're the type of person who can talk to anyone, anywhere
and in any situation. Of course, you will have plenty of support as
well. Our team of technical specialists from all over the world
will leverage our network within the clinical research field to
help make sure you can achieve even the most ambitious goals.
Our focus is on building lasting partnerships. If you're the type
of person who anticipates the customer's needs and takes pride in
helping them provide better solutions to patients, this could be
the role for you.
Spearhead the growth of the Data-Driven Medicine revolution and be
a part of the future of sustainable healthcare.
- Align the sales process to the customer's buying process from
prospecton to close.
- Organize and prioritize prospects based on customer needs to go
beyond transactional sales to become a true strategic partner.
- Communicate with clarity, purpose and emotion to build a
genuine connection with prospects and customers.
- Advocate for your customers to ensure that they have everything
- 2-3 years experience in a similar sales position
- A Bachelor degree in Sciences is a must, a Master or PhD will
be an advantage.
- Experience selling in the genetics/genomics space.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience
communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Previous experience working as part of a team to develop the
company's customer base and provide a first-class experience to
clients, preferably within the clinical, clinical research,
biotechnology, or medical technology markets
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with
a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and
technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal
growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern
technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine
Location: Home Office (Boston)
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: Permanent, Full-Time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover
letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for
remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for
Keywords: SOPHiA GENETICS, Boston , Sales and Business Development Manager - Boston, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!