Sr. Specialist, Sales Enablement, Partnerships (Re
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOlives AI workforce is built to fix our broken
healthcare system by addressing healthcares most burdensome issues
delivering hospitals, health systems and payers increased revenue,
reduced costs and increased capacity. People feel lost in the
system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in
the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared
knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections,
shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand
between providers delivering patient care and payers. She uses AI
to reveal life-changing outcomes that make healthcare more
efficient, affordable and effective. Olives mission is to unleash a
trillion dollars by connecting a disconnected healthcare system.
Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can
benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow. Job Overview:As Olive
continues to grow, the Sales Enablement team will play an important
role in fusing our overall go-to-market and sales strategy from
Marketing, Partnerships and Product into the hands of our
customer-facing sales and program leads. The Sr. Specialist, Sales
Enablement, Partnerships will have the primary responsibility to
enable sales of Olive partners. This role will support
cross-functional teams to push partner sales campaigns and develop
a partner sales enablement playbook to effectively launch and
increase sales of partner solutions and products. This role will
also program manage and execute on specific Sales Enablement
initiatives.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and operationalize the key functional area of Sales
Enablement for Partners to assist in the growth of the company
- Support teams of stakeholders across Partnerships, Sales,
Marketing, and Customer Experience to effectively build knowledge
and effective launch of partners into the Olive sales
- Support and project manage various sales enablement initiatives
centered around partner sales and The Library.
- Work closely with Marketing on the continued evolution of The
Library and the utilization with the sales team to improve customer
- Manage programs or initiatives that drive sales enablement
- Identify and recommend solutions to sales team challenges or
barriers to productivity or sales success.
- Enable sales and customer teams by demonstrating and applying a
knowledge of our customer and the product offerings Olive and our
partners provide to the market. Become an expert in our partners
available in The Library.
- Serve as a liaison and representative of the sales team needs
across the Olive organization especially marketing, partnerships,
customer programs, innovation design and sales leadership.
- Understand the key measures of the team to maximize
productivity and revenue impact.
- Working closely with other parts of the business, including
Product and Customer Experience and Customer Success, to ensure
that any enablement needs are heard and addressed.
- Utilize and identify additional tools and technology needed to
support the sales and customer-facing teams. This includes Seismic,
a sales enablement platform.
- Measure to succeed on sales enablement efforts with partners
and develop insights on improvement needed to exceed expectations.
- 6+ years experience in leading sales support and sales business
development or partnerships, healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, or related field or
equivalent professional experience
- Experience supporting customer-facing and partnerships teams in
sales operations, sales support or sales enablement functions.
- Excellent organization and productive work management
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation,
and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvementAt
Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive
community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and
cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization.
Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only
apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive
encourages everyone including women, people of color, individuals
with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community to apply for
our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every
box on the job description.Disclaimer:This job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may
be assigned.This job description does not constitute a contract of
employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will
rights at any time.BenefitsWe take the health and happiness of our
employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide
an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness
program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical
wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make
sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first
day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75%
covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options
Keywords: Olive, Boston , Sr. Specialist, Sales Enablement, Partnerships (Re, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!