Enterprise Sales Executive
Company: Redpoint Global Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOur customers are ambitious. They are pragmatic.
Above all, they want to be successful, and we are there to support
them. To achieve this, we lead by our values; something every
person who works at Redpoint shares.Market-Leading Innovation:
Develop market-leading technologies that enable customers to do new
things in new ways.Flawless Execution: Do the right things, do
things right, and make them stick.Delighting Customers: Partner
with customers to deliver superior results.Unwavering Integrity:
Think straight, talk straight.Performance Through People: Work with
highly motivated people committed to excellence, teamwork, and
success.Respect for the Individual: Treat others as we would like
to be treated.Redpoint is looking for an individual to serve as
Enterprise Sales Executive. The immediate responsibilities will
- Deliver annual revenue; Exceed quota targets and close new
- Execute a sales strategy - Develop effective and specific
account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable
growth. Develop relationships with new customers to drive strategy
throughout the organization.
- Be a trusted advisor - Establish strong relationships, based on
knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value, value
of solutions, value of implementation to deliver business
- Understand the customer - Actively understands each customer's
technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy
and the competitive landscape and help determine what solutions are
best for the client.
- Establish territory and account leadership Own your account
relationships, develop your prospects in your region and manage
your sales cycles through execution.
- Business planning - Develop and deliver a comprehensive
business plan to address the customer's priorities. Use the latest
tools and utilities to help the customer get through their decision
- Pipeline planning - Follow a focused approach to maintaining a
rolling pipeline. Always keep the pipeline up to date. Collaborate
with support organizations including the business development team,
marketing, and the partner team to funnel pipeline into the
- Effectively manage client relationships earning their trust by
working diligently and with integrity.
- Anticipate and proactively address potential issues and risks
for clients and the Company.
- Regularly communicate clearly, openly and honestly with Company
- Support recruiting activities of qualified personnel into the
- Provide team leadership through empowerment and
- Record of success driving deals through prospecting, discovery,
solution proposal and closing of new business.
- 8+ years of sales experience, of which 2 years involve selling
in a complex solution sales process into C-level decision-makers in
the Marketing, IT and Procurement organizations.
- Record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling or ability to master and articulate the
value of Redpoint Global product software solutions.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment acting as
the leader and liaison with all organizations within Redpoint
- Ability to travel as needed to meet your clients
objectivesAbout Redpoint GlobalWith Redpoints software platform,
rgOne, innovative companies are perfecting their data, transforming
their customer experiences across the enterprise, and driving
higher revenue. Redpoints solutions provide a remarkably unified,
single point of control where all customer data is connected and
every touchpoint intelligently orchestrated. Delivering more
engaging customer experiences, highly personalized moments,
relevant next-best actions, and tangible ROIthis is how leading
marketers lead markets. To learn more, visit
redpointglobal.com.BenefitsCompetitive Medical, Dental and Vision
InsuranceFlexible leave policy - take the time you need, when you
need it10 Company paid holidaysWork remotely or in our Wellesley,
Keywords: Redpoint Global Inc., Boston , Enterprise Sales Executive, Sales , Wellesley, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!