On-Premise Sales Representative - Boston Metro
Company: M.S. Walker
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLeading Fine Wine and Spirits distributor M.S.
Walker is seeking an On Premise Sales Representative for the Boston
Metro Area. If you are a wine savvy individual with a documented
track record, strong relationship skills, are goal oriented, and
highly motivated with 5+ years OP experience this will be a great
fit for you! You will be responsible for maximizing the sales of
supplier brands of the trade through effective territory planning,
selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement
of company and supplier objectives.Key Responsibilities:
- Calls on accounts and covers daily routes by creating an
established and efficient routing pattern.
- Analyzes entire account base by visiting each account and
identifying opportunities; completes all necessary surveys and
ensures national account compliance where applicable.
- Survey the market; know and understand primary competition and
how they are situated within the market.
- Develop new business and maintain existing distributor and
- Implementation of on-premise core SKU/brand in field.
- Prepares and delivers professional sales presentations to
customers by balancing the companys priorities and customers needs
to include selling menu concepts, new products, well and back bar
placements, drink and wine lists, and promotions.
- Understands and works with management on inventory levels by
being aware of current inventory and out of stock situations and by
alerting management to possible fluctuations in demand.
- Attains standards of performance goals by achieving the
distribution, volume and activity goals of supplier brands as set
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by maintaining
account standards as determined by management and using effective
and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Educates account staff on priority brands by administering
educational staff training seminars.
- Maintains professional relationships with all suppliers by
participating in effective supplier work with sales calls, and
- Remains informed of company/supplier activities and updates by
attending and actively participating in weekly sales meetings.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Minimum 5 years' experience in on premise management
- Experience in the wine and spirits industry preferred
- Relationship building and selling skills a must
- Ability to walk, sit, stand, reach overhead and lift up to
- Valid drivers license required BenefitsWe offer a Comprehensive
Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- Medical and Dental coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Vision coverage through VSP
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Paid sick days
- Vacation time
- 401K program through Fidelity Investments
- Disability & Life Insurance packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discount fitness memberships
- Work/Life resources
Keywords: M.S. Walker, Boston , On-Premise Sales Representative - Boston Metro, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!