Sr. Analyst - Sales Analysis & Reporting
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job OverviewA key component to success for the NRS (National
Retail Sales) organization is ensuring visibility & alignment to
customer team activities and plans across the Enterprise. As Sr.
Data Strategy Analyst you will play an invaluable role in building
strong partnerships with our NRS organization by providing
strategic, consultative guidance to deliver market leading data &
analytics for KDP. You will play a critical role in the assessment,
design & development of the right analytical tools and
synthetization of multiple data sources to generate insights and
actionable recommendations, while supporting existing initiatives.
You will leverage effective communication & influencing skills to
orchestrate action within the NRS operational realities. In
addition, this role will act as a liaison between the NRS
organization and IT team to ensure timely and successful project
- Work cross-functionally with internal key stakeholders from
sales, commercial, revenue growth management, brand, and ecommerce
to make a more meaningful, broader impact on our business.
- Assist in the development of value-added tools that drive
enterprise alignment, visibility & speed to insights for the NRS
organization. Help diagnose, streamline/reconstruct inefficient or
suboptimal reporting/backend infrastructure and processes.
- Support the NRS Innovation Sell-In Tracker; assist in the
execution of the Innovation Reporting Suite for & distribution to
the broader Commercial organization.
- Foster a strong partnership with IT; act as a primary conduit
between the NRS COE & IT teams. Provide support in broader IT
Projects as applicable.
- Apply agile software development tools, techniques, and
concepts to help productionize and operationalize the use of
analytics across multiple data streams.
- Use the right balance of business acumen, technical knowledge,
and leadership skills to develop holistic data solutions for the
- Support project implementations through the development
lifecycle from scoping, design and through to completion.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Information Technology or
related field preferred or equivalent combination of education,
training and experience. MBA is plus.
- Minimum 4 or more years of relevant business analytics
experience. Experience in the Consumer Products industry a
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability
to seek alternatives, new ideas, and/or approaches to problems, and
develop and implement solutions.
- Experience of eliciting and documenting user stories and
business requirements. Ability to translate business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate data insights and operational processes effectively
with different levels within the organization
- Possess strong time management and prioritization skills to
operate in a highly accountable and fast paced environment . Well
organized, analysis driven with pragmatic approach
- Proficient with data visualization tools (Tableau
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word
- Experience with SQL, Alteryx, Excel/VBA Macros, PowerBI a
- A history of being a self-starter, innovative and creating
success in ambiguous situations
- Travel: 10% Company OverviewKeurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading
coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters
in Burlington, MA and Frisco, TX, with annual revenue in excess of
$11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks,
specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers,
and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S.
The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables
its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands
to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume
beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet
virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr
Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai,
Motts and The Original Donut Shop. The Company employs more than
25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing
plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North
America.Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our
business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your
health and wellness as well as your personal and financial
well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance
your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel
valued, inspired and appreciated at work.Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is
an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in
its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants
and advances in employment its employees without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Boston , Sr. Analyst - Sales Analysis & Reporting, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!