Strategic Enterprise Sales Representative - Remote United States
Posted on: June 25, 2022
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and
develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and
AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring
solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we
embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire
for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture
based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted
more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million
assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over
one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever,
JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line,
and Goldman Sachs.
Enterprise SaaS Sales Representative - Remote United States
Software SaaS sales experience is a critical requirement of this
opportunity. Bonus experience is sales expertise selling into any
of the following industries - Retail, Communication & Technology,
Business Services, Consulting & RPO, Healthcare, Industrial,
Transportation, Food and Beverage, Energy & Utility.
We believe interviews are life-changing events and seek an
entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager to help us change the rules
of the game. As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible
for identifying and building new business while managing all sales
activities for a set number of larger strategic accounts. These
territories are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability
to be organized, disciplined, and productive in your role in less
than 180 days.
Working From Home, You Will Also
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach
customers about their industry and offer unique perspective on
their business, while linking this back to HireVue's solution.
- Engage with industry influencers and buyers to better
understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the HireVue
solution within the organization.
- Use value and consultative selling to identify customer needs,
and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating
complex proposal and pricing development.
- Collaboratively and independently strategies for solving
- Effectively map out large accounts and interface with VP and
- Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the
company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing,
and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the
spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple
decision makers and departments within an account.
- Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery
to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer
information and use customer intelligence for account planning
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products to large and
- Previous business-to-business experience in a selling
- Experience in the Assessments, Human Resources (HR), Human
Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or
Talent Management industry preferred.
- Proven "hunter" track record of consistently over-performing
quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong VP, C-level and board member level communication
- This opportunity requires travel 20-30% of the time
Flexible Paid Time Off - Medical, Dental, Vision - 12 Weeks
Maternity & Adoption - 401K match
Click Here for US Benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer;
committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from
discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Per US Federal Contractor Mandate HireVue requires that all
employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to
demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment,
subject to exemptions permitted by law.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE,
NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
Keywords: HireVue, Boston , Strategic Enterprise Sales Representative - Remote United States, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!