Company: ThisWay Global
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a top-performing salesperson or experienced B2B sales
leader that thrives in a dynamic, high-growth, startup environment
we hope you will continue to read to find out more about this
opportunity. You must have tech or SaaS sales experience to be
eligible for this job.
ThisWay - Global is expanding our sales department and looking for
an experienced Sales Manager to join our team in our Boston office.
Ideally needed are high-performing leaders to help sales meet
growth goals by working with the sales team to reach new levels.
-The role requires a results-driven Sales Manager to lead a
high-performing team of sales professionals to reach their
individual goals. -
This role will be focused on hiring, training, and managing the
sales activity and effectiveness - creating a successful sales
team. -Working with the CRO, you will help build revenue goals and
targets, territory plans, and team focus to maximize
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of
team goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing
- Ability to create and implement sales plans -
- Ability to meet sales goals by monitoring team performance
- Ability to use data to analyze and improve team
- Help negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data in
- Proven track record of working to monthly, quarterly, and
- The resilient personality that perseveres in the face of
- The mindset that sees value in the diversity of our team and
- Proven ability to overcome individual and customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Diligent and organized management of team's sales pipeline in
- Can ask for help when you need it and will offer to help your
team when they need it.
- Proven experience as a SaaS or Technology Sales Manager
- Past experience with HR Technology or Recruitment
- Knowledge of prospect research, sales, and negotiating
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
(eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Salesforce.com experience
- A Compensation structure that rewards your hard work and
- A very supportive team that will welcome you from day one.
- Working closely with company leaders.
- Build your resume in the area of sales of artificial
intelligence and machine learning tech.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Commission and bonus.
- Acceleration of commissions and bonuses when quotas are
- No cap on commissions.
Keywords: ThisWay Global, Boston , Sales Manager, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!