Xfinity Sales Professional - Field Sales
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Are you looking to take your sales career to the next level? We
have an awesome opportunity with years of career growth ahead of
you. As a part of our sales team, responsible for the promotion and
sale of Xfinity products and services including our Unbeatable
Internet, TV & Streaming Video, Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity Home, and
Xfinity Voice. This role focuses on meeting customers at their home
and selling Xfinity products face to face where customers reside.
This might be in a single-family home or a complex with multiple
homes. It's about learning your territory and becoming a
customer-friendly member of your local community. It's about
building positive relationships with your customers and property
managers, mastering your product knowledge, thereby, enabling you
to provide a superior product package that satisfies the customer's
needs.Xfinity Sales Professional Core Responsibilities
- Sales focus on Multiple Dwelling Units- Selling to apartment
complexes and other multi dwelling facilities: More B2B
interactions working with property managers and ownership
Demonstrates an expertise of Comcast's outstanding suite of
products (Xfinity Mobile, Unbeatable Internet, TV & Streaming
Video, Xfinity Home, and Xfinity Voice). Promotes and sells
offerings to individual customers by visiting them at their homes
in an assigned territory.
- Continuously maintains a detailed knowledge of features,
benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns in comparison
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates
individual customers' existing and potential product needs and
makes recommendations. Educates customers on Comcast products and
pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other service
- Crafts turf management plans without assistance, applies
experience-based sales techniques, operates independently.
- Shows confidence in selling ability. Displays proficient time
management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market
leadership. Independently establishes and coordinates daily sales
activities. Generates business through established and approved
methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing
techniques to ensure product installation goals are achieved.
Demonstrates consistent success in residential canvassing sales
environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge,
billing systems, and databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but
not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, acquire and maintain any credentials and/or
licenses vital to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.GREAT PERKS AND
- Car allowance to assist with use of personal auto
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Ability to earn up to 250% of commission goal!
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in
medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating
holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal
Security Services (PSS)
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and
technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best
entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we
set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses
and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations
and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an
amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring
cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of
customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our
vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future
in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Disclaimer: This information has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees in this
role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
Keywords: Comcast, Boston , Xfinity Sales Professional - Field Sales, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!