Technology Sales Representative
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future.---Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta
currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Named
Account Executive!Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
offering targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a
consultative sales approach.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments and meet with clients, reporting daily to a branch
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions to clients.
- You will develop and present proposals tailored to address each
client's specific business needs.
- You will ensure outstanding customer service through regular
client follow up.
- You will identify and establish relationships with key decision
makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You bring a -high level of energy -and are -committed to
achieve your sales goals -in a dynamic environment.
- You have -strong verbal and written communication skills -which
enable you to present ideas your ideas clearly.
- You are -tenacious -and have a desire to grow your industry
knowledge as you build your career.
- You are interested in -learning about new businesses -and in
-problem solving to offer clients -impactful solutions.
- You -are personable, outgoing and enjoy networking -at all
levels to -build business relationships.Experience, Educational
Reqts and Certifications
- 0 - 2 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience, selling to
clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology
industry. Related internships will be considered.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
- College degree preferred but not required.Konica Minolta
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
- earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
-Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is
transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica
Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth
opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
-Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. -
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Boston , Technology Sales Representative, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!