Sales Support Specialist
Company: Thermacell Repellents, In
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: The Sales Support Specialist's focus is to help win
and retain professional accounts by providing premier white-glove
service in onboarding customers, answering their questions, and
resolving technical product issues. This role reports to the GM of
Professional Markets and works with the sale team as well as cross
functionally with the product and engineering team to provide great
service to the professional customer and continually improve our
product, materials, and processes. The ideal candidate is
passionate about thrilling the customer, loves to solve problems,
and thrives in a proactive culture where their solutions improve
the customer experience and build the business. Position Status:
Exempt Reports to: GM, Professional Markets Hours: 8:30-5:30; but
we do what it takes to get the job done and thrill the customer!
Location: Bedford, MA (Hybrid; two days/wk. in the office)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Support:
- Work with customers, sales team and sales reps to onboard
customers, set-up new accounts and approve orders for order
- Convert customers by following up, answering questions, and
processing paperwork as needed.
- Work with reps to provide a pipeline on sales accounts and
opportunities. Review sales conversion metrics and make suggestions
that would improve output.
- Update sales dashboards and run monthly reports to make sure
sales team is on track to meet annual goals.
- Attend trade shows a few times a year to educate and convert
customers. Follow up on customer leads to win new accounts.
- Listen to the customer to understand opportunities, unmet needs
or gaps in training or selling materials. Work with the sales and
marketing teams to provide a solution and update the customer.
- Provide customer insights or solutions to customer problems as
content for eblasts and blogs. Customer Service:
- Provide excellent customer service to professionals: answer
product questions, troubleshoot product issues and provide
replacement parts as needed.
- Listen to the customer to understand opportunities, unmet
needs, and gaps in training or selling materials. Act quickly to
resolve the issue, working with the sales, engineering, and product
teams to solve the problem. Follow-up with the customer to provide
- Document customer calls. Analyze data to improve customer
- Recommend training materials and website FAQs to answer common
customer questions and reduce calls.
- Thrill the customer. Meet or exceed service level metrics and
quality of service. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Must be able to gain the trust and respect of customers and
salespeople. Project a get to yes attitude.
- Takes satisfaction in a job well done, whether winning an
account or solving the customer's problem.
- Personable, high energy, reliable, ethical, team player.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with a wide
variety of people and situations both pleasant and unpleasant.
- Highly resourceful. Ability to get things done and follow up as
needed to solve the problem.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet
- Accountability (owns it and holds others accountable for owning
- Proactive (finds opportunities to add value, doesn't wait to be
asked). Requirements: REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- At least two years of customer service, sales, or related
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hands on problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Strong customer service and complaint resolution skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office Suite especially
Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with NetSuite ERP a plus PM22 PI201796997
Keywords: Thermacell Repellents, In, Boston , Sales Support Specialist, Sales , Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!