Company: Boston Park Plaza
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
An unrivaled blend of warmth, authentic heritage, and contemporary
sophistication attract travelers from around the world to Boston's
most beloved hotel, the Boston Park Plaza. With the recent
completion of a $100 million landmark transformation of all guest
rooms, meeting space and public areas, guests quickly discover that
this 1927 historic hotel is still classic, timeless, and always
in-style. The hotel features 1,060 guest rooms (including 57
suites) plus onsite amenities. This historic and vibrant hotel is
located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, just steps away from
Boston Common and within walking distance of world-renowned Newbury
Street, the Financial District, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and a
host of other famous historical Boston sites. Boston Park Plaza is
a member of the Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
The SalesCoordinator is responsible for clerical, administrative,
marketing materials, and other duties to assist in the smooth
operation of Sales/Catering. He/she is also responsible for
providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer
programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Filing of all pertinent correspondence in a timely manner.
- Type all correspondence pertaining to department.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain trace file as needed.
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOS) as per client needs (Catering
- Assist with daily operations of the Business Center as
- Assist in copying/faxing/mailing.
- Greet guests/clients/employees when necessary.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
Keywords: Boston Park Plaza, Boston , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!