Corporate Sales Account Manager - Boston
Posted on: February 12, 2024
A Day in the Life:The Sales Account Manager Boston is
responsible for being customer driven and growth oriented to drive
business and capitalize on opportunities that result in increased
revenue within the corporate segment. Communicates opportunities,
challenges, and market trends within assigned territory. This
position plays a crucial role in assisting Hertz to achieve
strategic growth initiatives by increasing revenue through new
account signing and business development, and by expanding business
with existing corporate accounts.What Youll Do:
- Participate in B2B sales activities that result in increased
market share and profitable revenue growth.
- Partner with existing corporate accounts to expand our
relationships, provide continual support of their rental needs and
communicate new/existing products, services, and programs.
- Prospect, generate and qualify new account leads and close new
- Utilize technology and relationships to prospect effectively
and grow pipeline accounts.
- Strategize internally by communicating opportunities,
challenges and market trends affecting assigned accounts and
executing a course of action.
- Report on activity and provide documentation relevant to
account administration.What Were Looking For:
- Bachelors level degree or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of medium to large account management
- Possesses demonstrated and proven revenue growth experience
within a sales territory over an extended period of time.
- New account acquisition hunting and new business development
- Outside B2B selling experience preferred, B2C experience
- Excellent business/financial acumen.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Strong PC skills Salesforce experience a plus.
- A valid U.S. Drivers License.
- Service Industry Experience a plus
- Ability to influence.
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work effectively in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results driven, ability to make decisions and help solve
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with a goal-oriented
- Ability to see the big picture and leverage critical thinking
and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization
skills.What Youll Get:
- Base Salary of $65,000
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus plan
- Company Vehicle for business and personal use
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan options
- Retirement programs, including 401(k) employer matching
- Paid Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program for employees & family
- Educational Reimbursement & Discounts
- Voluntary Insurance Programs - Pet, Legal/Identity Theft,
- Perks & Discounts Theme Park Tickets, Gym Discounts & moreThe
Hertz Corporation operates the Hertz, Dollar Car Rental, Thrifty
Car Rental brands in approximately 9,700 corporate and franchisee
locations throughout North America, Europe, The Caribbean, Latin
America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
The Hertz Corporation is one of the largest worldwide airport
general use vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of
the most recognized in the world. US EEO STATEMENT At Hertz, we
champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We
take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement
opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences,
skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every
day represent a significant part of our culture and our success and
reputation as a company. Individuals are encouraged to apply for
positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Boston , Corporate Sales Account Manager - Boston, Sales , Roslindale, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!